This stunning handcrafted necklace is set with Freshwater pearls and blue Larimar gemstones on a gold plated lariat chain. It is a classic piece that will always look good. Larimar or 'Stefilia's Stone' is an extremely rare gemstone found only in the Dominican Republic, in the Caribbean.
This piece contains a natural gemstone Larimar which may vary slightly in colour and markings from the stone shown in the image. Be careful not to drop them or hit them against anything as they may break. Store them in a pouch or box to keep them protected.
FRESHWATER CULTURED PEARLS
Freshwater pearls form naturally in various species of freshwater mussels living in lakes, rivers, ponds and other freshwater.
CARING FOR PEARLS:
When cared for properly, pearls can last a lifetime.
- Put your pearls on last when getting ready and make them the first thing you take off when you come home. Keep them away from household chemicals including perfume, makeup, hairspray as they dull the lustre of your pearls.
- Before putting your pearls away, wipe them with a soft cloth and store them separate from other jewellery to avoid scratching their tender surfaces.
- The best way to care for your pearls is to wear them often as the body’s natural oils keep pearls lustrous.
WHY BUY ME?
I am an original piece of jewellery made with semi-precious stones.
- Gemstone: Freshwater Pearl, Larimar
- Chain Length: 20 inch
- Metal: Copper
- Plating: 18K Gold
SAFETY & CARE:
- All our Jewellery is nickel-free and hypoallergenic.
- Please note water and perfume may damage the item.